Monday, January 23, 2012

The unthinkable has been thought!

I'm just a little behind in the blogging life..... But it has happened!! I don't know how but Jake has been gone a WHOLE YEAR!! I honestly don't know where this year has gone. Some how it has been the fastest year of my life which I feel so thankful for! I have grown so much this year and feel like I have reached many goals that I never thought I would be able to especially on my own. I have never felt more close to Jake which is another thing that I didn't think was possible, but it has happened! I'm not going to lie it hasn't been all super easy and I have had my moments but overall this year has been so great! I truly hope that this next year goes just as great and even faster!!  

My great mother gave me a year present. A camel that said "you've made it over the hump, NOW ENDURE TO THE END! 2 Nephi 31:20" and a little magnet that said I love my missionary! I loved it!

I couldn't celebrate alone so me and sydney went to Chili's to celebrate making it a year! It was so much fun spending time with her and of course talking about our boys!

1 comment: