Monday, November 19, 2012

Our Stars

So Jake and I have some stars. We started dating in December and named these stars ours soon after. As the years passed we have come to find that they are seasonal stars. They are only view able to us in the winter time. So it has been quite awhile since I have seen them but they are out again! I was able to see them for the first time the other night. I love seeing them, saying good night to him through them and having them remind me of Jake. They sure bring a smile to my face! 
I might have enhanced these stars just a little! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ok. You guys are sooooo cute. And. Your man comes home in January?!!!?! So awesome.! U made it girl it's finally here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Tina!! I know I can't believe it is so close!! :)

    ReplyDelete