Monday, June 6, 2011

Getting Started!

So...how do you really start a blog? I guess an introduction is a good place. I am Jenna Harris! I started this blog to get a little sappy about my life that is now lacking a little love. I will share my whole story later, but for now I will just say the love of my life left on an LDS mission for two years to Tonga. He has now been out for almost 6 months and i figured it was time I finally made blog to share our story! Right now I am going to school trying to get into the dental hygiene program and working at an orthodontics office. Some fun random facts about me... 
1.  I LOVE to laugh! Anyone who knows my laugh always tends to make fun of it, I get a chipmunk, machine gun, and a hyena. But it doesn't stop me! :)
2.  I have recently learned that I have a muscle disformity, but I wouldn't have it any other way. 
3. I would rather sing in front of a million people then get up and talk in front of five. If I am not talking (which is very rare) I am singing!
4.  The relationships I have with people mean the world to me. I HATE when people are mad at me and I would do anything for a friend in need! 
5.  I am very emotional. I cry when i'm happy, sad, mad, frustrated or stressed. I cry during biggest looser...it get pretty bad sometimes! My excuse is my eyes are just very close to my heart. 
6.  Ever since I was young I fought for what I wanted. When I was three I hit my sister over 
the head with the claw side of the hammer. She wouldn't let me color.
7. I am a huge list person. I love making lists and planning things out! When I get to cross something off my list i feel so accomplished. 
MORE TO COME....

1 comment: