Monday, June 13, 2011

Until We Meet Again

The love of my life and best friend left on a two year LDS mission to Tonga. Saying goodbye and him leaving was probably one of the hardest thing I have ever gone through in my life.  We did almost everything together. Went through great and hard times. Had many laughs and cries together and I have felt so blessed to have him in my life. He has taught me so much and has been there for me every step of the way even when people have walked out on me. He has made me so incredibly happy and has served me with all of his heart. He probably has the biggest heart of anyone that I know! I just truly feel so blessed to have him in my life! On Wednesday January 5, 2011 he left onto a new adventure. Being a  missionary of the lord and working so hard to learn Tongan and touch peoples hearts and share the gospel to them. I am so proud of him and the things that he is accomplishing. He is such an amazing missionary! He is a great example to me and makes me want to do better on the adventures that I am on also. He has changed my life for the better and continues to do so! I love him with all my heart!!! :)
Saying goodbye....For Now!




Here are some videos of Jake's last goodbyes! 

1 comment: