Thursday, August 18, 2011

Worth the wait

For this whole last transfer e-mails were very scarce. If there was an email it was very short and always left me wanting to know more about what he was doing. I started to feel for the first time since he has been gone the distance between us. I got...discouraged. But I know it was only Satan working on me and thanks to great friends who care and listen and know exactly what to say I got out of my little slump and found the strength again. Then today came around (Jake's P-day) and I got a very amazing long email! It hit the spot! I don't know how else to say it but every single word in there was just perfect! I would post high lights from it but well...then the whole email would be on here! Also his big email just shows what an amazing young man he is. The spirit was so strong and his light just shines right through! His willingness and desire to serve and bring the gospel to the people of Tonga is just so over powering. I can't even explain how I feel about him, there are no words. Driving tonight I just yelled out my window and wanted to tell the world the "I love Jacob"! Tingling filled my body and there were butterflies in my stomach. It was well worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment