Monday, August 15, 2011

Music Speaks to the heart

So lonely, missing you each day.
I pray if only for a moment I could see your smiling face,
you’d take away this emptiness inside of me.
But, I’ll be strong until we meet.
I miss you, long to hear you laugh again.
To kiss you, let you know that life begins when I’m by your side,
holding you tight.
You give me strength to brave it all, faith and hope when darkness starts to fall.
When the wind blows cold and threatening, nobody’s there to comfort me.
Someone, somewhere, hear my pleas.
Until then please let me know how long ‘til I hear your heart singing that sweet song.
Will I be there to sing along in harmony, just you and me?
The music stops when you’re not here, but my heart sings until you’re near to me.
Oh, can you even hear my cries that call your name beneath the stars tonight?
When the wind blows cold and threatening, nobody’s there to comfort me.
Somehow, someone hear my pleas.
Until then I hope you know I need you to chase away the clouds so I can see you.
And run through fields of flowers like we used to do, just we two.
Hold onto the memories until that day I’m holding you again.
Good-night my friend, good-night.
— Tiny’s Song [How Lonely]

No comments:

Post a Comment