Thursday, July 7, 2011

6 months!

ALREADY!?
I'm not complaining at all but I can't believe it has already been six months! Time has gone by so fast it feels like maybe three...it is so wonderful!
Two and a half months in the MTC
Two phone calls
Three and a half months in Tonga
becoming an expert at the language
5 baptisms
many miles walked
and many people touched

I couldn't be more proud of Jake and all the hard work he is doing!

I feel like I have already grown so much since he has been gone. I have grown up a lot, learned to love doing things by myself and to get through things on my own. I have strengthened my relationship with other people that I couldn't have gotten this far without.  I am thankful for this experience for both of us to learn and grow both together and individually! I can't wait to see what the adventures the next six months brings us both...Bring it on!

2 comments:

  1. congrats! thats so exciting, im so happy for the both of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of you and your boy at the top of your blog, to the right, is FREAKEN cute! :)

    ReplyDelete