Friday, July 1, 2011

Dating

Over the past few months my dating life has kind of changed. I have a date once a week. Sometimes I don't know when it is coming. The hours of my dating life are not the "usual" times it may be in the afternoon, middle of the night or early in the morning. Sometimes I don't get much sleep waiting for my date because of these odd hours, but it is always worth it! In these dates sometimes there are tears, most of them laughs and all of them love. After these dates I always feel closer with my date and so in love! Through the cables of the computer, clear across the seas all the way to me, I always look forward for my inbox to show "new message" and know that my date can begin!

1 comment:

  1. wow you are so cute. i was really nervous first reading this, cuz i'm like.. FREAK GIRL! who have you been dating every single week?? and then i kept reading and calmed down... :)

    ReplyDelete